PRACTICE WITH PURPOSE: A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE THAT NOURISHES THE BODY AND BUILDS COMMUNITY
Through the hustle of daily life we can miss out on true human connection and/or even connecting with ourselves. Yoga Kitchen & Co. is a mindset mini-retreat, all about promoting and encouraging self-care, self-empowerment and community for women who are committed to creating their ideal lives. Let's gather together to nourish the body, the mind, and the soul through movement, sustenance, creativity and community.
This experience is offered at a sliding scale of $5-20. My intention is to make yoga accessible to everyone. This is based on the honor system, that you are choosing this because at the moment, it's where you're at. Got it? My biggest intention for Yoga Kitchen & Co. is for women to know their value. This is an investment into your well-being. It starts and ends with you deciding that you are worthy.
Come experience an afternoon of laid-back, energetic, open vibes beginning with a moving meditation followed by light, super drool worthy edible items and a themed mini-workshop aimed to tap into your needs. Please join us for this unique monthly experience; full address provided after you RSVP.
MANIFEST YOUR VISION
SUNDAY, JANUARY 29TH | NOON - 2:00PM | $5 - $20 | LOCATION: NEW YORK - DUMBO, BROOKLYN AREA
Get grounded and refreshed. We will begin with a chill flow that releases tension from your body and mind, while resting attention calmly on your breath. You drop the stress and feel all-over revitalized! After, we will have a fun vision board party. A vision board is a powerful visualization tool that you can use as inspiration for your journey toward your ideal life. Some people refer to it as a “dream board” or an “inspiration board.” No matter what you call it, it’s basically a collage of pictures, words and quotes that serve to remind you of your passion and purpose. Don't forget your journal!
- Please bring your journal.
- Mats provided.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- Reservation required in advance to attend. Space is extremely limited.
- Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. If you are no longer able to attend after your purchase, your space will be donated to someone on the wait-list.
- If this session is full and you'd like to be placed on the wait-list, please email email@example.com with 'Yoga Kitchen & Co. Wait-list' in the subject line. Guests will be removed from the wait-list on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have any questions before or after registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
- More details will be given to registered attendees.