SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18TH | NOON - 2:00PM | FREE | LOCATION: FLATIRON AREA
It’s that time of the year again! One year’s ending, a new one is about to begin. Most of us are no doubt in holiday-chaos mode. Before going headlong into the New Year, let's hit pause for just a moment. Here's a chance to gather together to connect and create more space to breathe easy; reflecting on 2016 in a fun, meaningful way. We will begin with a soulful yoga flow, meditation, and reflection guided by Sammee Leigh. Life is a beautiful, crazy journey and it can get even better knowing that we have the ability to be the conductor of our life. Let's welcome the coming days and new year with ease, gratitude, and inspiration. Don't forget your journal!
THIS SESSION IS FULL. WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE WAITLIST?
- Please bring your journal.
- Mats provided.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- Pre-registration is required. Space is extremely limited
- Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
- If this session is full and you'd like to be placed on the wait-list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Yoga Kitchen & Co. Wait-list' in the subject line. Guests will be removed from the wait-list on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have any questions before or after registration, please e-mail email@example.com and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
- More details will be given to registered attendees.