PRACTICE WITH PURPOSE: A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE THAT NOURISHES THE BODY AND BUILDS COMMUNITY
GO WITH THE FLOW
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH | 1:30PM - 3:30PM | $5 - $20 INVESTMENT | LOCATION: ATHLETA, 126 5th Avenue, New York
Come experience an afternoon of laid-back, energetic, open vibes beginning with a moving meditation followed by light, super drool worthy edible items and a themed mini-workshop aimed to tap into your needs. Please join us for this unique monthly experience; full address provided after you RSVP.
Maintain balance and harmony in the body at every stage of your hormonal cycle. Yoga Kitchen & Co. is beyond excited to announce this amazing collaboration with Alexi Surtees founder of Ovary, a research platform and community dedicated to improving the conversation around women's health, hormones, fertility, and productivity. This truly special experience will begin with mindful movements to soothe the body and calm the mind with a flow designed to relieve bloating, pain and discomfort; helping you relax, recharge and gain a sense of self-confidence. After, an honest open guided conversation about understanding our hormones, and aligning with our feminine nature will take place while we nibble on smart snacks to say adios to cramps, bloating, fatigue, and cravings. Let’s drop the struggle, stop denying or fighting our cycles, rhythms and let's live in accordance with our body tapping fully into your feminine energy, being at your best in a really practical way. Take a deep breath, and offer yourself some kindness.
Through the hustle of daily life we can miss out on true human connection and/or even connecting with ourselves. Yoga Kitchen & Co. is a mindset mini-retreat, all about promoting and encouraging self-care, self-empowerment and community for women who are committed to creating their ideal lives. Let's gather together to nourish the body, the mind, and the soul through movement, sustenance, creativity and community.
This experience is offered at a sliding scale of $5-20. My intention is to make yoga accessible to everyone. This is based on the honor system, that you are choosing this because at the moment, it's where you're at. Got it? My biggest intention for Yoga Kitchen & Co. is for women to know their value. This is an investment into your well-being. It starts and ends with you deciding that you are worthy.
- Please bring your journal.
- Mats provided.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- Reservation required in advance to attend. Space is extremely limited.
- Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. If you are no longer able to attend after your purchase, your space will be donated to someone on the wait-list.
- If this session is full and you'd like to be placed on the wait-list, please email email@example.com with 'Yoga Kitchen & Co. Wait-list' in the subject line. Guests will be removed from the wait-list on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have any questions before or after registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
- More details will be given to registered attendees.