EXPERIENCE A UNIQUE KIND OF YOGA CLASS
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR SURVIVORS OF TRAUMA
Join us every Sunday morning for this one hour long trauma-informed yoga class. Students will be invited to connect their mind and body through breath and movement. This class is taught without music. Lights remain on, and the yoga teacher will not make any physical/touch adjustments. Classes include breathing exercises, yoga poses and guided relaxation.
- This class will be held each Sunday through November 19th
- This class is open to both men and women
- No experience necessary
- Wear any comfortable clothes
- Bring your yoga mat (some yoga mats available)
- This is a free class, yet donations to Exhale to Inhale are always welcome!
CLASSES ON NOVEMBER 5TH, 12TH & 19TH WILL BE TAUGHT BY SAMMEE LEIGH
*INDICATES A FREE CLASS